Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using CUIC standard, and try to make a dashboard in which we can see in a pi chart the total number of agents talking, ready, not ready, logged in etcIt seems it isn't in CUIC standard or I must have missed itHas anyone an idea on how to achi...

Hi,I am using CUIC standard, and try to make a dashboard in which we can see in a pi chart the total number of agents talking, ready, not ready, logged in etcIt seems it isn't in CUIC standard or I must have missed itHas anyone an idea on how to achi...

Resolved! Iteration

Is it possible to iterate through all customer records (and POD and Request) without having to search for a specific one?  It would be useful in the lab mode for building a snapshot of what is there and for troubleshooting.

erike by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUIC Dashboard

HelloI have a strange problem with a UCCX/Finesse/CUIC standard configuration.I have created several times for several customers with UCCX dashboards which will then be displayed a new tab in finesse agent. I am using the CUIC sample gadget for that ...

Hi all,I am using standalone CVP and I have installed VVB at the hub site. All calls coming from the branch gateway are configured to be sent to the VVB. How can i configure survivability on the ingress gateway? Here is the configuration on the gatew...

Hello, We are trying to use the VXML email element on CVP 8.5, Call Studio 8.5. Here are the steps that are followed in order to configure a JNDI data source 1.       mail.jar and activation.jar are copied  to Tomcat\common\lib2.       <ResourceLink...

isilo0001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're considering using Cisco Finesse to handle our E-mails. We currently forward a large number of the e-mails to other addresses in the organization - but after looking through the documentation I cant see a way to achieve this with Finesse - I can...

I am trying to create a report that will show the digits dialed to transfer out a call. I get the counts from Agent_Skill_Group_Interval using TransferredOutCalls and am able to then look and match call counts to the TCD table. But the DigitsDialed a...

mjgorman2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can somebody please enlighten me on how I will get the total calls offered per agent per day using the Termination Call Detail Table. I was able to use the Variable1 as Line then look for the concerned variable. The result however is always di...