Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Finesse and ADS Logout Timer

We're having an issue w/Finesse not logging out agents who meet the "non-activity time" setting.  I have an ADS w/ the logout timer set at maximum, 7200 seconds but the call center is reporting an agent logged in and in not ready for over 20 hours.  ...

tmessenger by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DataElementUtils.convertDataMapToSet() issue

I seem to be having some type of issue with the DataElementUtils.convertDataMapToSet () method. It throws an Exception sometimes with null Objects in the passed in Map < String, Object >. I have not been able to figure out if this is the set complain...

joshorva by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unable to create a POD

Hi,i am trying to create a simple POD but did not succeed in doing the same.Version of the context service sdk used is 1.0.4-10002.                         Code snippet used Pod mypod = new Pod(); mypod.setFieldsets(new ArrayList<String>(Arrays.asLis...

Resolved! CVP 9.0 RAM Utilization

Hi,I have a production issue. On each of my 4 servers I have 40 applications with between 40 and 100 calls. The RAM used by Tomcat is growing and reach 1 GB. I disable activity log. I have answer from the TAC to look into my code. I try to analyse he...

Resolved! Finesse with GED-188

Hello,We have UCCX 10.6 with Finesse for the Supervisors.We are integrating UCCX with Altitude Software and they say they use GED-188 to login the Agents directly on UCCX through RmCm port 12028.The purpose will be to login and logout the Agent and c...

Resolved! Reload User Rest Object

I am looking at the phone book sample gadget and trying to figure out how to get the phonebook to update without reloading the entire Finesse webpage.  I have tried to create a new finesse.restservices.User to reload the phonebook but the onLoad func...

Resolved! Open Chrome in Workflow

Hi There,in CAD we are opening Chrome in a workflow & populating a URL with Data gathered from a Variable.Is there an easy way to do this with Finesse?I don't see any options in the workflow editor to select a specific application to open..CheersDion

dneggers1 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors