Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Report - export report in excel format

sovannary.huy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are on UCCX 8.0 (SU2). We have an issue with Historical when we tried to export report in excel format, the report does not display in correct column. It's very confusing. We could manually correct (rearrange) the column label but it take lots of time as we have so many reports.

Is there anyway to fix this issue? Does anyone experience the same issue with Historical Report?

I attached the pictures for example.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This type of behavior is a bug. I took a look in the bug toolkit and there are several defects filed against the Agent Summary report in 8.0 but not one that matches this behavior. I would venture a guess that a DE was sloppy when fixing another bug and introduced this on us.

You should open a TAC case on this. It is also possible that this defect already exists but is not public in the toolkit yet.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This type of behavior is a bug. I took a look in the bug toolkit and there are several defects filed against the Agent Summary report in 8.0 but not one that matches this behavior. I would venture a guess that a DE was sloppy when fixing another bug and introduced this on us.

You should open a TAC case on this. It is also possible that this defect already exists but is not public in the toolkit yet.