Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,I would like to have some assistance with Cisco Unified CRM Connector for Siebel.I'm designing an IPCC solution in a totally virtualized environment. however, Cisco CRM connector is not supported yet in such environments.In addition, as per ...

Hello allI am trying to build a simple section within a call flow and CCX is not behaving the way I think it should. What I’m trying to accomplish is present a customer waiting in a Queue with the option to press 1 at “Any time” to be diverted to voi...

Dear All,We have the call center with following componentsIPCC 7.0 Hosted EditionCVP 3.1AS535XML (Ingress/VXML)Suddently our call center having some issue with caller enter digitif customer enter 44884000 its come to my ICM/CVP self-service as 448884...

Hi,We have deployed an UCCE 7.5 with a System PG which is controlling two IVRs servers. Everything is working ok, the issue is that when an IVR fails (for example network cable disconnected), ICM keeps on sending calls to the label asociated with tha...