cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports on old CUCCX server

Greyson Morrow
Level 1
Level 1

When we upgraded our CUCCX server the person upgraded to an old backup and now we are missing about a month of data from historical reports. We are looking to get that data now.

I powered up the old cuccx server and unplugged it from the network so it wasn't trying to register with cucm and got a computer hooked up to cuccx so it can talk to it. Am able to get to the server and installed the Historical Reports software but when I try and log into historical reports I am getting an error that states check username or password.

If I try and go to the appadmin page, the login comes up but when I attempt to login I get an AXL error. I'm assuming this is because it can't connect to cucm.

How can I get historical reports to work properly?

1 Reply 1

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What is the version of your old UCCX? You just want to download old reports from HRC and save it for future refernce or

you want to migrate it to UCCX? Migration is not possible you need to upgrade the server again .

if you just want few days reports the you have to integrate your UCCX to call manager so that you can login in HRC.

Regards

Ravi