Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Can someone help me with the LDAP custom Filters, I'm not quite sure of how to uses them.Currently I have this:LDAP Manager Distinguished Name -- CN=ldapread,OU=Service Accounts,DC=USA,DC=office,DC=Comp,DC=comLDAP User Search Base --  OU=KC U...

HI,       I am trying to determin how UCCE liucense works. I need to find out how much lince we currently have and how many agents are currently configure. I would like to find out if we need to purchase more license for future grow...

Hi,We have 9.0 ucce and Cim 9.0 sytem in an integrated scenario.We have a  query where a EIM system will get the agent id from a external/ third party (like a rest api or a html page) .Based on the agent id the mail should route to the prefered agen...

RAHUL M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,In Outbound Dailer how many cisco business parameter [ In IMPORT RULE ->Definition Tab how many column type we can include like firstname,phone01,account number ] it will support.Pls provide cisco document for this.Thanks in advance.Please Hel...

kiranjose by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello IT-Experts,I need your help configure a hotline at a UCCX-System. The System has the Softwarerelease 8.5 (CUCM and UCCX) and I need to configure a "brand new" Hotline for a department. Now I configured the Application, the Script, and so on. Bu...

Hi all,In the following scenario, how does the UCCE / CVP reporting server tracks the call?a) customer being offered CCB - CVP makes the callback - customer answers (UCCE abandon, CCB success?)a) customer being offered CCB - CVP makes the callback - ...

Resolved! XML files

I have migrated a user from uccx 5 to 9.They use xml files in the script. All the old references for the documents are obviously invalid,as they refence windows files, whereas version 9 is Linux.I can see that I can use upload wizard to put the scrip...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have layer 2 cisco switches with multiple vlans running on the enterprise network. how do i get a dedicated windows 2008 Dhcp server address these vlans---Posted by WebUser Ifeanyi Eze from Cisco Support Community App

Hi all,We have UCCX 8.5 and CUCM 8.6Maybe somebody knows.Can we make next: Incomnig call to UCCX ---> UCCX Script--->CAD and Agent IP PhoneBut we woud like configure Unified Mobility feature and use this feature with UCCX agents phone.There is moment...