cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Holiday/Not in Service script

gbwatkins
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have a simple, good and quick script suggestion for Holidays. I want to add a few lines to check dates and compare to a holiday list on the CRS server.

I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Geoff

8 Replies 8

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

See attached script.

please rate posts.

andy - berbee

Can you show me the format for the dates.xml file? I have three different holiday scipts and can't get any to work (won't read the XML files).

Thx - Al Merge Healthcare

5/30/2005

7/4/2005

9/5/2005

11/24/2005

11/25/2005

12/24/2005

12/31/2005

1/2/2006

Are you placing it in the c:\program files\wfavvid folder?

please rate posts.

andy - berbee

Hi folks, does anybody know how to validate if the data.xml exist. Because actualy, if the data.xlm file doesn't exist, the script will dead.

You can use the "On Exception Goto" programming step and choose "com.cisco.doc.DocumentNotFoundException" step to handle this event.

Andy,

Would it be possible to repost this script? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks!

Paul Giblin

Can you please repost this script - it has expired

I think he attached this script. At least, that is the one we are using here.

To use this script from another script, you should use 'Call Subflow' and choose the 'todayIsAHoliday' variable as an output mapping and map it to a local (boolean) variable in the script you are calling the subflow from.

Btw, thanks for the tips on what to do if the file doesn't exist. We were already experiencing this problem, so I will definately try this idea.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: