Helpful
Replies

HolidaySubflow script 101 failed to return false after holiday

byronmcneil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Gurus

Happy New Years to all

I used a holiday script to quickly plan for this past monday after New years. It worked by keeping the close greeting (Go to after business Hours) for the monday but failed to return to normal after holiday check should have return null. I am not sure what the loop is doing in this script and I think this may be the casue. Any Ideas ?

byronmcneil_0-1672758548738.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In your If (True) Then step, right above where you have your mark change the True to isHoliday.

david

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

byronmcneil
Level 1
Level 1

I attached the Scrip and holiday subflow along with XML file 

Based on what I'm reading the script will look for 15 total holidays trying to find today's date and set isHoliday true, otherwise it just exits. I suspect the issue isn't in this script. What happens outside of it that made it fail?

david

byronmcneil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello David

Thank you for clearing that Loop option up just could not relate increment 1 and the 15 to anything of logic, now I understand.

I sent the other files, so not sure why the script remained in the close state even though today is not an holiday. it should have passed along as normal - Day of week and time Ect... 

Ok Looking at the other script I should have moved the tag so that the script could complete- for False

byronmcneil_0-1672761499748.png

byronmcneil
Level 1
Level 1

Just and FYI

I cannot reactive Dbug at thsi time and been doing this would trial and error, I would just validate and logicly work through the steps, I am learning this a heck of alot more in detail.

You're close. All you need to do is replace the True with isHoliday and you should be good to go.

david

byronmcneil
Level 1
Level 1

Im sorry David , not sure what you mean, Can you be more specific ?

In your If (True) Then step, right above where you have your mark change the True to isHoliday.

david

ok got it