Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Assign Call Variables Layouts in PCCE

mbieyasid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

we try to custom call variable layout finesse on PCCE, we followed to guide in the document finesse Chapter: Manage Call Variables Layouts,

2019-12-27_144941.jpg

but we don't succeed to used custom call variable layout for the incoming call.

Below this my configuration on finesse, cceadmin, and icm script :

• Finesse Call Variables Layouts

call layout.jpg

• CCE Admin Manage Expanded Call Variables

expand.jpg

• ICM Script

Variable.jpg

2019-12-27_145805.jpg

please let me know where is my mistake with the assigned call variable layout finesse??

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, create a new layout "test"

Then in icm use set variable layout and the text you enter is "test", the name of the new layout

View solution in original post

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Couple things...

In your Select Variable node, the value you're putting in, Call.user.layout, is not the layout name. Your layout name is Test. So the value in your Select Variable node should be "Test" with the double quotes because this is a literal string.

The other thing is that you should really place this node as close to the queue as possible, not at the very start

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, create a new layout "test"

Then in icm use set variable layout and the text you enter is "test", the name of the new layout

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Couple things...

In your Select Variable node, the value you're putting in, Call.user.layout, is not the layout name. Your layout name is Test. So the value in your Select Variable node should be "Test" with the double quotes because this is a literal string.

The other thing is that you should really place this node as close to the queue as possible, not at the very start

mbieyasid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Omar Deen and @iptuser55 

Thanks for your reply after we try as you suggest the result now we success to used custom call variable layouts in PCCE

2019-12-30_113653.jpg2019-12-30_141613.jpg

Thank you very much