Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

ICM 10.5cucm 10.5When trying to login to Finesse desktop with 8841 SIP, getting error :the device associated with that extension or dial number is invalidTroubleshooting Steps Tried:1- its working fine with 7961/7941 SCCP2- Tried on setup in phone se...

mkhriesa by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, My organization would like to integrate a future system using Rest API and also most importantly integration our ticketing system (IVANTI "HEAT") so that the agents would not have to have multiple windows opened at all times because they a...

Hey experts, am trying to study UCCX i wanted to know logs and trace like are they different from each other? and how can i trace my call like from where it start and from where it end ? I wanted to check on which process my call get diturbed , as i ...

Resolved! UCCX helpdesk.

Hello, I am trying to build script "helpdesk.aef" like in document "Help Desk Using Cisco Uccxtechnology design guide"  But it does not work. if only .. Somebody could help me to get it.

Hi guys,   Is there anyone of you familiar with this error?     I'm looking for it in cisco doc and find this out, but still confused: QMAD2049 (Error) Error reading from Active Directory: An error occurred while reading users from Active Direct...

Error.JPG

HiI have a request that I cant seem to come up with a solution for maybe someone here will have the answer.There was a situation where the contact Center was not able to be opened. I was asked if we can redirect all calls to a group of cellular numbe...

hi all,I 'm working on a script that checks automatic the user and the password of an user and the automatic starts the IP Communicator , logs in with the extension mobility profile then automatic start the Cisco Desktop agent and logs in.Until now ...

I am trying to find out if there is any benefit to giving the UCCE environment a dedicated CUCM cluster or having it use our existing cluster?  I am not finding anything in the deployment guides that references this type of configuration or best prac...

brown3wab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently integrating UCCE 10.5 with Splunk and want to prepare a good Use Case to demonstrate Splunk's feature to my management; however, I am getting short of ideas and want your suggestion for creating a use case. How can splunk help in impro...