Views
Helpful
Replies

how to check CCX outbound campaign remaining contacts

huang.henry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I imported 2 contact list files into Cisco Unified CCX Premium version 10.6.5. One has 10 contacts and another one has 52. 

Agent had called some customers successfully.

I checked the Campaign, looks like the Remaining Contacts shows wrong number.

Question is how to check CCX outbound campaign remaining contacts detail info, I'd like to make sure the correct remaining number.

Thanks!

Henry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you will check the Available field in Preview Outbound Campaign Summary Report, you should be able to get it. There is nothing closer than this you will be able to get unfortunately.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Take a look at the available Outbound Dialer related reports from CUIC. Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106_chapter_01.html#UCCX_TP_O523D1CB_00

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak!

But the Agent Outbound Campaign Summary Report is for agent-based progressive and predictive outbound campaigns. 

Currently I use Preview Outbound campaign. the Preview Outbound Campaign Summary Report doesn't include the Remaining Contacts info.

Any other options can I check the Remaining Contacts?

Thanks again

Henry 

If you will check the Available field in Preview Outbound Campaign Summary Report, you should be able to get it. There is nothing closer than this you will be able to get unfortunately.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak. Available is the remaining.

But the Total and Available didn't change after I deleted All Contacts in Campaign.

I thought the Available should be cleared to 0. but it's still 1446.

It's mean the Available shows up wrong number.

Don't know if I was wrong.

Thanks

Henry