Hi All,

How to find out configuration data mismatch on both Loggers 

Thanks,

Rafi

6 Replies 6

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can find out if there's a mismatch by looking at the top recovery key and datetime. Run this query against both Loggers

select max(DateTime) from t_Termination_Call_Detail

select max(RecoveryKey) from t_Termination_Call_Detail

You can also check out the used space summary in ICMDBA that will provide a Min/Max DateTime and HDS replication

Thanks Omar for your kind reply ,is this command applicable for histroical data as well

Yes, you can run this against the HDS databases as well

My question is ,how do i find out both configuration and historical data in Logger database only .....i would like to know what commands i should use to find out configuration data and historical data values in Logger

You'll need to familiarize yourself with the database schema document. There's a lot of historical data spread across several tables and you can put together SQL queries to return the data that you're looking for. The biggest historical table is the Termination_Call_Detail table, and for all I know, this would suffice for you... but only you know. And unless you change the number of days in the registry, the Logger by default only holds 30 days worth of data. Config data is in the Logger as well... like I said, familiarize yourself with the database schema document. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/Reference/Guide/ucce_b_database-schema-handbook-for-cisco.pdf

@Omar Deen wrote:

the Logger by default only holds 30 days worth of data.

Unless something has recently changed (and that is certainly possible), the Logger has (by default) retention set to 14 days. It's always been 14 days as long as I can recall.

Regards,
Geoff