Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to generate historical reports with data on specific graphics

Hola Buenos dias; 

Alguien me podría indicar como obtener reportes históricos del Contac Center  pero que me a través de una gráfica pueda ver el mayor trafico de llamadas en el dia y si hago click en esa porción de la gráfica me muestres los agentes, colas y números llamados, es decir que la misma gráfica me desglose toda la información de llamadas salientes, entrantes, abandonadas entre otras. Quedo atento a sus comentarios, esperando pueda recibir alguna ayuda.

Saludos Cordiales!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello Good morning ;

Someone could tell me how to obtain historical reports Contact Center but me through a graph can see the biggest traffic calls in the day and if I click on that portion of the graph show me the agents, queues and numbers called , is say the same graphical breakdown me all the information outgoing, incoming , abandoned among others. Stay tuned to your comments , hoping to receive some help.

Best Regards!

1 Reply 1

mohamed helmy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

UCCX HRC or CUIC?

or UCCE ?

any way, at HRC and CUIC you can get some graphs.

check Traffic Analysis report. it will give you information about all calls. there is an option to view in grid or as a chart.

Regards

Regards, Mohamed Helmy
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: