Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured outbound campaign on UCCX 9.0.2 and assigned appropriate CSQ to the campaign. Succesfully uploaded contacts. But the agents are unable to get pop-up for outbound call. I have also enabled Direct Preview on CDA.RMCM Subsystem is I...

Dears,in a UCCE 7.5 environment, where CAD client is used,  is it possible to force an agent to logout after a certain idle time in a not ready state?the reason i'm asking is that sometimes, and agent would leave his desktop without forgetting to log...

Resolved! UCCX IPPA screen

I am running UCCX V8.02 with CUCM-BE V8.02. Is there a way, when using the IPPA, to have the display on the phone automatically return to the IPPA screen when a call is completed?Thanks

reillyjj by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,When checking the license usage, I see the different results in Real Time Reporting and CLI.CLI:admin:show uccx cad license usageLicense Report for seat:        7 of 75 available.Real Time Reporting:Logged-in Resources: 62Why the License Report fr...

Hi All,If the MoH is changed in Call Manager do I have to update it in the Call Control Group section in Contact Center Express for outside callers to hear music while waiting in queue? Note: User and Network Hold Audio Source is currently set to non...

rahul14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes