cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to license IPCC Express?

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

We purchased IPCC Express 3.5(2) with license file. The installation went well with this license, but after finishing, we could not access any IP phone agent or agent desktop, when I checked LicenseAdmin, all agent component counters are zero, it sounds agent components were not licensed. The licenseAdmin allows to add licenses, but need license code and verification which I don't have. How can I license them?

By the way, when we purchased license, it was for a MCS7825H, while we wanted to install a MCS7835H (because it is more powerful), is the license file still valid? Thanks.

Wei

3 Replies 3

sjhern
Level 1
Level 1

The licenses dont care what Box they are on as long as IPCC Express is loaded and is a valid install. There is a an actual license directory where all the license files exist that each Agent will have to have rights to access. Also the License codes should be able to be obtained by calling TAC and giving them your contract number. There should also be some kind of unique ID on the info you recieved for those licenses that TAC may ask for.

scott.searle
Level 1
Level 1

You should have received a software license that specified a PAK number. You then register the PAK number on CCO and you will be sent a license file.

Here is the link for software registration:

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/RegistrationServlet

I reviewed the notes sent by Cisco, the license file shall be placed under c:\CRSLicense folder, while I left it on a diskette. This may be the reason agent desktop didn't take it.

I don't find any way to re-license with this file. In the worst case, I have to re-install.

Wei