Views
Helpful
Replies

How to mark a call as unhandled, manually sending a call Result

falconiki
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I will appreciate if someone could help me with this issue. In ucce campaign file, several phone numbers are defined for an account number(BAAccountNumber). Now, if the first phone number is reached (CallResult = 10), following phones for that account numbers are not dialed. This is a very important for us as a company, we have to find a way to mark the call as unhandled and to "tell" the Dialer to dial following phones for that account number.

Thank you, i will be very grateful if someone could give me a hint

2 Replies 2

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

can you elaborate on why you still wish to dial the rest of the numbers? don't they all belong to the same account (customer), so as long as you reached 1 phone, that's enough?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Well, the customer may not be at home at that moment, or simply the number is wrong. It's very strange that cisco offers many many options and features, but it was hard to find the right answer about this issue. Anyway, we found a way to enable Callback and Skip-Next buttons in the CAD for Predictive dialing, but sadly, still there is no jtapi implementation for these two options, so agent will have to use both CAD and our custom desktop call center software.