Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CVP docs talk about setting user.microapp.locale to en-gb However there is no en-gb folder where C:\inetpub\wwwroot\en-us is at. Its only en-us. So since there are no GB specific wav files, will setting user.microapp.locale to en-gb help in nay form?...

Is there an easy way to display Calls In Queue inside the CAD?  Maybe even longest waiting call?   Aside from clicking around the tool bar and opening windows, is there a solution for pushing this available info out to the CAD?  Anyway to modify the ...

We have a customer who is upgrading from version 3.x to 7.x. They have scripts that make extensive use of customised steps, so we have avoided going to 8.x (as advised by Cisco) as there are issues supporting custom Java code under that version.I hav...

sfairall by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,Am getiing calls from one PRI and it is routed to cisco ivr(comprehensive model)with statis routes .NOw what i need is.if this one E1 goes down entire calls would be affected .i need help in e1 redundancy ie if that e1 goes down..call should b...

Hi All,We have new intallation of compliance recording (QM) version 8.5(2). So we have recieved the installation disk for WFO/QM 8.5(2) from cisco. But our customer needed to be upgraded to QM 9.0(1) (We have CUCM and UCCX environment compatible for ...

I'm running Supervisor Desktop 8.0 and the team state is not refreshing. When I have a look to View/Prefereces the Refresh rate in seconds is greyed out and set to manual. When I login to Supervisor Desktop with another user the same field is greyed ...

Hi All - Is there any option to send CUCM logs and CDR to external Syslog server.I just want to move CUCM logs, CDR logs directly to syslog servers and don't want to keep in CUCM DISK, so whenever we want to get CUCM logs through RTMT, CUCM has  to f...

Hi Team,Can anyone tells me if there is a possibility to get GED-125 trace, as for a PG-VRU integration with an external IVR I would like to monitor the GED-125  dialogue between the PG and the IVR ?ThanksNick

NICNGUYEN by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes