Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUIC Audit Report

Hi all,Does CUIC v9 above have any audit reporting / tracking? For example,a) Who ran which report using which filter/criteria?b) Who changes the access role of the CUIC user from what role to what role?If not, any way to achieve this?Thanks!-JT-

We are using ucce 8.0.2, cvp 8.0.1 and cucm 8.0.3. Client is asking different MOH for multiskilled agents say for example; An agent is a member of skill group A,B,C and D. Now if the agent recieve a call for his/her B skill group and put the caller o...

We had an analyst change the name of a CSQ. Now on the CSQ Activity Report it's showing the data for the previous name and the new name. Is there a way to combine the data. Tallying the amount of calls is easy but combining the avaerage time to aband...

pingaunis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had a question from a customer about gathering a customer phone number via IVR, taken that number doing a database dip to find the agent on call and sending the phone number of the caller as a text mesage to that agents cell phone.Has anyone t...

I have a script that is set to play a generated prompt and it does not play.  I have a variable named balance that is an integer populated with the number 500.  The goal is to have the system play back "five hundred dollars" but ri...

Hello I need help please! I have PCCE 9 .I am trying to integrate with  WFM of Verin Impact 360 but I see that it works with only skillgroup the WFM, Does anyone know if you can do that WFM work with precision routing feature?can anyone help me?Thank...

So basically I want to make something that says."if you have your account number please enter it now or if you don't have it press the * to continue".Same thing on some of my menu's"Welcome to blah blah, for 1 press 1, for 2 press 2, or if you know y...

hello everyonei have a question .... i want send ANI and a Call ID to CRM for Satisfaction i just want do it....but i lookup some doc .. the function need to write a xml doc.???!!!!....have the UCCX can do it like CVP Web service ??? have some simple...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Found "queuestats.aef" in the script repository. There is a Create File Document step.              \I have uploaded the html file to the default folder under Document Management          In the debug I am getting "no such file or dirctory" error.Do ...