Views
Helpful
Replies

How to view Skill and Agent Competence

Matthew Meriage
Level 1
Level 1

CCX 8.5

I've found a few ways to see what Resources are assigned to a CSQ, or Skill.  However I have yet to find a way to view all the Resources assigned to a Skill with their Competence in one view.  Is there something I'm missing?  It can be very time consuming to validate 400 agents one by one across 50 Skills with 3 tiers of Competence in each Skill.

Here is basically all I've found so far.  If it could list in parentheses the Competence level next to the name that would be great.

"Skill Report" 

Skill Name

MySkill-ABC

Resources

John Doe

Jane Doe

Jeff Smith

Sarah Brown

<BR type="_moz" mozdirty> 

"Contact Service Queue Report"

Contact Service Queue Name

MyCSQ

Contact Service Queue Type

Voice

Contact Queuing Criteria

FIFO

<!-- CSCso75608 start  ><! CSCso75608 end  -->

Automatic Work

Enabled

Wrapup Time

180 Second(s)

Resource Selection Criteria

Most Skilled

<!-- CSCso75608 start  ><! CSCso75608 end  -->

Resource Pool Selection Model

Resource Skills

Skills

MySkill-ABC( Competence Level:1;Weight:1;Order:1 )

Resources

John Doe

Jane Doe

Jeff Smith

Sarah Brown

<BR type="_moz" mozdirty> 

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Well.. here's an example of how you mine the information. Connect to the server via SSH, then past this in:

run uccx sql db_cra select s.skillname, r.resourceloginid, rsm.competencelevel from skill s inner join resourceskillmapping rsm on s.skillid = rsm.skillid inner join resource r on rsm.resourceskillmapid = r.resourceskillmapid where s.active = 't' and r.active = 't' order by s.skillname, competencelevel, resourceloginid

Everything after the 'run uccx sql db_cra' is standard SQL stuff, so read up on that, and use the DB schema published at the URL below to figure out how to get more information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85dbschema.pdf

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Well.. here's an example of how you mine the information. Connect to the server via SSH, then past this in:

run uccx sql db_cra select s.skillname, r.resourceloginid, rsm.competencelevel from skill s inner join resourceskillmapping rsm on s.skillid = rsm.skillid inner join resource r on rsm.resourceskillmapid = r.resourceskillmapid where s.active = 't' and r.active = 't' order by s.skillname, competencelevel, resourceloginid

Everything after the 'run uccx sql db_cra' is standard SQL stuff, so read up on that, and use the DB schema published at the URL below to figure out how to get more information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85dbschema.pdf

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Wow looks like my formatting was bad in my OP.  I dont know why I didnt even think about trying a sql select.  Thank you!