Replies

ICM Script doesn't recognize new VRU Script

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

CUCCE IP-IVR

ICM v9.0

IVR v9.0

We have an .aef script that announces your place in queue.  I copied the script and renamed (no changes to the script logic) it to match the new call center wanting this feature.  After adding it to the IVRs and to the Network VRU Script List in ICM Config Mgr, the ICM routing script will not run the external script.  If I run the original script, it works without issue.  

I've added new VRU scripts in the past without issue. 

Is there something I'm missing? 

Thanks! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, OK, check the ICM subsystem on UCCX - is the new script on the list? Also, refresh the new script in the UCCX script repository. G.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

what does "the ICM routing script will not run the external script" mean? Does it give you an error message? Does it fail on the ICM side or the UCCX side (does it reach the UCCX at all)?

G.

It fails on the ICM side with no error message, it just follows the failure path and continues down the script.  I do not believe it's reaching the UCCX side. 

Hi, OK, check the ICM subsystem on UCCX - is the new script on the list? Also, refresh the new script in the UCCX script repository. G.

I completely forgot about adding the script under the ICM Subsystem. 

Thanks! 

Hi,

don't worry about that, this is something one does not have to do too often. I myself keep forgetting about it then staring at the screen of the computer not knowing where to start troubleshooting.

Thanks for the rating.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: