Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Script post call action

Mortaza Rohani
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In uccx we were updating call data in CRM after the answer of call by agent, like below image

upsert2.png

the question is how it can be done in CCE scripts?
how can I make an action after "queue to skill group" step?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

If you're looking to do this after the agent answers, there's nothing out of the box that lets you do that and you're looking at something like a custom Finesse gadget and I wouldn't consider it easy. You'd like want something like what is discussed here https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/cisco-finesse-additional-user-data-entry-for-call-tracking/td-p/4511117

If you're looking to do this right before it is queued, it is possible/much easier as you could do it in a CVP application for instance that is called by CCE script before queued.

I already have a custom gadget in cisco finesse that presents customer full info (last tickets, call history, ...) for agents when the agent answers.

what we need is registering call details in CRM that we were doing it already in uccx.

what you suggested needs the active presence of the agent, while we have to do it passively without the interference of the agents.

additionally, some data like call answer time (after queue) are not available in finesse.

Regards,