cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Identify Transfers in ICM

jasunf
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon!  Not having much luck searching for this answer.

I am trying to find a way to identify a transfer in ICM so I can divert the call flow.  We run 7.5.10 on the UCCE side, 7.1.3 on the UCM side, and 7.0 on the IPIVR side.  We have a set of PGs for the IPIVRs and set for the UCMs.

My scerario is an agent gets a call and needs to transfer the call.  The agent transfers to another group by doing a supervised conf or transfer to make sure an agent answers before handing off the call.  In my transfer script that is invoked based on the dial plan I can setup variables all day long to tag var data but none of it seems to make it to the leg of the call created to handle the transfer.  It picks up everything prior to the transfer but won't pickup anything during the transfer.  I see the data in CTIOS during the transfer but when I look at the RCD record all the data is null in the variables I set.

I'm assuming something is taking priority on the transfer and not writing data.  In my transfer script I picked var7 to set to "transfer" and in my script I look for Var 7 = "transfer" and tweak the priority of the queue.  But that var7 data doesn't actually get written and passed to the transfer leg.

Is this a PG configuration tweak maybe?

1 Reply 1

vinodkewate
Level 1
Level 1

You can achieve this by identifying if the call is originating from CUCM PG's( Routing Client ID is CUCM PG) or also by utilizing substring of transfer number.

Ex. if Transfer number are following some pattern say 234XXX then you can use condition like if (Left(3, Call.DialedNumberString)='234'

The other way is by giving all CUCM PG RoutingClientID or their Enprisename

If(Call.RoutingClientID)=5000||If(Call.RoutingClientID)=5001