I have an app that assigns wrapup codes via http request. It is fully tested in Firefox, and I had the opportunity to test on the customers test environment with IE8, but when I try to use IE9 I get some strange behaviour.
The wrapup code is not assigned and nothing happens, the dialog bar says "error on page" pertaining to JS error.
When I open up the JS console to have a look, suddenly it works fine. I can select wrap up coObviously I cannot go to the customer and tell them "Sure, just get your agents to open up their web consoles, no sweat!" If anyone has any recommendations or hints as to what I can do to resolve this, no matter how vague, it would be much appreciated, thanks!
NB "Use another browser" won't do here unfortunately! Thanks
Fun and Easy Virtual Hackathon60 Teams Win PrizesALL Participants Receive Certificate Signed by Execs
Important Note: This contest is governed by the Terms and Conditions in the document attached at the end of this page. Please review it fo...
Hi Experts, I Need one help on Cisco social miner , hope you will help us on below requirements . Many Thanks!!!!Actually, we have third party application trying to integrate in UCCE through task routing API concept .Just we need to get the agen...
I think I found another one. For brevity, I'm stripping the soap headers.First, I'm creating a new line using addLine <line>
I need to have a notepad with some saved text to pop up with an incoming call hit to our call center. I am aware of the thick client screen pop gadget, I am working on seeing we can change that to fit our needs. I am unsure to change to get this working