Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

CUIC 10.5

We recently upgraded our UC environment to 10.5 and bought the CUIC premium license. but since we are new to the product we are having difficulties creating a agent detail report and Cisco tac does not support customized reporting. So, are there any ...

Resolved! Finesse js compatibility

I am working on Finesse 8.5.3. And all the sample gadgets are in 10.5 version. Can anybody point me to the 8.5 gadgets?Does finesse-10.5.1.js work in Finesse 8.5.3 ?And also is there a compatibility section in the documents anywhere?Thank you.

rmanchala by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Finesse Desktop and Non-Gadget App

Assuming agent is logged into Finesse Desktop, is it possible to have a Non-Gadget app for the same agent/extension running in parallel with the Desktop on the same box? Or logging agent in via the Non-Gadget app will automatically log this agent out...

snovitsky by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Finesse Queue Statistics

Hi All,Just wondering if it is possible to change color of a queue based on the status of the queue, for example if there is no call in the queueto show green, 1 call on Queue to show Amber and if 2 or more calls on Queue to show Red.Is this possible...

Resolved! Finesse ECC Variable

Hello,     I need to create an ECC variable that whenever the agent receives a call, it will retrieve information (Group ID) from a 3rd party integrated software located on another server with address http://10.10.10.2/test..Call Comes in--> ECC Vari...

Get Reason Codes in Non-Gadget Sample

Hi,I used the non-gadget sample in to custom .net web application. to get it to work i have used the redirect rules give to me in my earlier posts, i am kind of struck at point where i need to pass in the reason code for the agent to sign out. i have...

azizshaik by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Repeat Caller Template

Has anyone created a repeat caller CUIC template for CCE? Looking for something that allow you to specify a date range - i.e. all calls with the same ANI and distinct RCK for April 15 - April 16.

kumey by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Finesse PeopleSoft Integration

Hi All,I was exploring options to integrate Finesse with PeopleSoft. Also i am not the developer but have basic programming knowledge.If anyone has any experience please give me idea how we can achive this.I have also checked WorkFlow as well and i a...

Send data to other server when agent status change

Hej all.I'm trying to find a method so i can send calldata to an url whenever a call arrives or and agent changes state,var currentState = user.getState();        if (currentState === states.NOT_READY) {            var currentReason = user.getReasonC...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors