cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound and outbound call ringing

rufaidashafik21170
Spotlight
Spotlight

I want to display some information on call ringing with respect to inbound and outbound call I have used https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/tree/master/ScreenPopSampleGadget but it is displaying my content on call recieved but i want in call ringing .

Can any one help me on this.

Regards,

Rufaida

7 Replies 7

Hello,

THe updatecallvariable gadget is designed to be displayed only once the call is answered, it is because the dialog cant let you update the variables unless the call is active.

So if you want o display the ECC variables why dont you use the normal finesse variables layout?

this is part of finesse design, can you please let me know what is the system you are working on (UCCE or UCCX) and what is the version?

Amer

Yeah youre right i've tried ALERTING in process call function but it doesnt work only ACTIVE and INIATED works how can i do that i want to display my info on call ringing . Iam using uccx 11.6 and what do you mean by normal finesse variables layout i dont get it 

Hello,

When you access UCCX, there is a navigation for cisco finesse administration on the top right.

Login to the finesse administration and then go to call variables layout, you can add all variables in there and they will appear on the call ringing:

Check the attached

VariableLayout.JPG

But i dont want to show variables on call ringing i have to display my javascript data on call ringing which i have to pass in _processCall function

This is what im trying to do

_processCall = function (dialog) {

callvars = dialog.getMediaProperties();
        var statedialog.getState()
        alert(state)
}
handleNewDialog = function(dialog) {

dialog.addHandler('change'_processCall);
    },
on alerting the state it only gives ACTIVE state i want ringing state too

try this and get the logs, lets see what is happening with the code

_processCall = function (dialog) {

callvars = dialog.getMediaProperties();
clientLogs.log("_processCall(): MediaProperties = " + JSON.stringify(dialog.getMediaProperties()));
clientLogs.log("_processCall(): Variable1=" + callvars["Variable1"]);
}
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: