Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! UCCX Dual language question

Hi all, Due to the current Covid-19 circumstances, I've been asked to set up a second language option on our help desk script so that we can provide some help to our parents. We have 15 agents and 4 of those are dual language speakers (English/Spanis...

garethpeart by Participant
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Finesse lost connection

HiAs more of our users WFH now, occasionally some users will have issue with Finesse lost connectivity. We are using VPN to connect to the internal network.During the connection lost the VPN itself is still connected. Any advise on this on how can i ...

UCCX Agent mail and Chat

Hi Our customer is asking about agent email and chat in UCCXI think it is included in PRE license I need to confirm that it requires a third party integration between either Exchange and office 365 for agent mail and between the web server and agent ...

Resolved! calls recording not working properly

Hi All, We are facing strange issue as we have observed that the calls to agent using hard phone are not getting recorded but at the same time calls to agent using soft phones are recorded.  Also if the internal caller with hard phone makes a call to...

ECE activities

Hey all, We are implementing ECE 11.6 (email only) and I'm not fully understanding the purpose of activities as it relates to cases.  When an email comes in it creates a new case and activity.  For every instance of "Reply" or "Send" it will generate...

chad_meyer by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco call center 11.0 using Jabber for android for agents question

Hi,     Am asking brothers if possible for our call center "ccx 11.0 agent login to finesse" to run using CIsco jabber for android phones "not windows" if possible.I searched the community and I found an old documents states that it's not possible fo...

Resolved! CUIC Permissions

I am having an issue with user permissions in CUIC Version:11.0(1). I migrated each user into user groups. Each user group has AllUsers default group. I then segmented reports by line of business, so when a user logs in they have access to their line...

jbach2003 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes