Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing Cisco QM 10.5 - Troubleshooting / Deploying

mm22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Need any possible help on installing Cisco QM with CUCM and UCCX setup.

Tried so far

SQL 2012 with Domain 2012R2

SQL 2014 standard without Domain 2012R2

in both scenarios, it get stuck somewhere or the other, of course after some steps

to start with i can provide logs went through enough of those PDFs documentation

but at the end i think i don't know what i'm doing, even when it's a simple setup

After this screen i get to nowhere, appears as if it's not letting me move forward

This is the end result i get no matter what all i did

As per the PDF's and all documentation/forums i've checked they all point to IIS Service and Windows Firewall, which are DISABLED for sure

And the windows Administrative tools > services  shows that (still have performed several service/server restarts as those guides suggest.

No Port 80 in use

]

What else it could be ? Logging tools or troubleshooting guides show us tools that aren't even on Cisco website.

we were recommended to buy this project as media sense is retiring, but cisco should have QM ready with FAQs, Actual Guides and Tools on CCO portal

Already, I have been told Cisco TAC won't support it as it's a new deployment (just like normal), but i guess there should be more about these errors, else we're just doing windows and SQL refresher.......

Anyone can help.

Thanks in advance

Mandeep
20 Replies 20

Guys,

anyone wants to see what's happening as per the QM CTISERVER logs attached.

Note -

1. As per the colabrio engineer who had a quick webex, all settings are okay.
  2. original file was ctiserver.dbg which i had to rename ctiserver.txt

CUCM 10.5

UCCX 10.6

QM 9.2

Agent Extension(s) (begins with 60416107*)

Issue - no recordings

Type of Recording - Network Recording - using Built-in-Bridge - from phone to QM (single server)

However, they closed the case by saying the product was purchased through Cisco so they need a TAC Case for this one. And, for Cisco TAC again we have some third party which doesn't let us go through as they want us to buy some hours of professional service.

I'll appreciate any help on this

Mandeep

Every time you receive a SIP invite the message is: We are not ACTIVE, partner state is STANDBY

In the Quality Management Administrator program select Enterprise/System Configuration/Status

Post a screen shot of the "Signaling Server State"

Graham

Graham,

this is all it shows. may be i misunderstood

G_QMA.PNG

using post-install

G_postinstall.PNG

G_TestCTIServ.PNG

Mandeep

Do you have a single Calabrio server?

What you should see is something like this

Capture.PNG

What do you have under Telephony Groups, it should be something like this.

Capture.PNG

When you setup the Calabrio_CTI page.

Capture.PNG

when you enter the IP Address for the CTI service this is the Calabrio CTI service not UCM CTI, so enter the address of the Calabrio server.

Graham

Graham,

i think there's a bit different UI for the version, sharing screenshot

Yes single colabrio server and the QM CTI  has the ip address for the  QM CTI server itself (not the CM)

G_TG.PNGG_TG_Detail.PNGG_postInstall_TG.PNGG_TestCTIServ.PNG

Mandeep

Graham,

Anything you'd like me to try to isolate this issue.

Mandeep