Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are currently running CUCM 10.5.2 and UCCX 10.6, using Finesse Agent Desktop and no CAD.  We would like to add agents on a second CUCM cluster on our network, also running 10.5.2.  Is this possible via a sip trunk or ict between CUCM clusters, and...

brown2wab by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am unable to login to finesse. it says "The device associated with that extension or dial number is invalid ". PIM log says ,"Error=INVALID_CSTA_DEVICE_IDENTIFIER ". phone model is 7841, ucce 10.5. i have seen other discussion in this regard an...

We are looking to upgrade our current 10.5(1) to PCCE 10.5(3).  Has anyone had any issues with this upgrade or any gotcha's along the way.   From what I understand it's just stopping all services on side A and side B and running the installer on side...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 11.6.1, SocialMiner 11.6.1, CUCM 12.0.1, Microsoft Active Directory   We sync and authentic end users through LDAP. Users email addresses are sync'd in to CUCM. We are testing the use Email Queuing through SocialMiner to see if it's viable for o...

Josh K. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a formula for ewt and it seems to work however I have concerns when to test it. We have created a script but it isn't live yet so does not have many calls. My understanding is that the EWT window is every 5mins rolling - is this correct?  ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are currently migrating customer from old SCCP dialer to new SIP dialer. For some reasons we would like to set SIP dialer not directly to CUBE but through CUCM so DIALER<-->CUCM<-->CUBE. I found that issue is there with CPA. CUCM is not transp...