Helpful
Replies

Integrating CAD (UCCX 8.5) with MS CRM

ashraf1891
Level 1
Level 1

Dears

I need the Detailed Configuration for integrating CAD with MS CRM in UCCX 8.5

what I know now its possible to do this integration directly from CAD Workflow (no need for CRm Connector)

Appreciating your kind support

11 Replies 11

Robert W. Rogier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ashraf1891

What you have asked for is quite complicated.  To provide appropriate guidence, I would need to know the following type of information:

1.) What type of information are you going to gather from the customer to match them to the CRM?

2.) How are you going to gather this information?

3.) How do you want your agents to get this data (screen pop, enterprise data, open the CRM app, etc).

4.) If the chosen method of gathering customer data returns two customers how do you choose and what do you send to your agents?

This is just a small sample of the questions that you should consider in this project.  CRM and UCCX are both very robust and complex systems.  Handling calls properly calls for careful planning and structure.  If you can, please be very specific with what you are asking.  That way, I can give you the best possible answer.

Regards,

Robert W. Rogier

CSE -- UCC TAC

Robert W. Rogier
Technical Consulting Engineer – Contact Center Enterprise
E2E Lead | Subject Matter Expert – ECE, CCMP, CCDM
Phone: +1 919 574 5993
Email: rorogier@cisco.com
Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM ET

Dear Mr. Robert

Appreciating your Kind response

what I am thinking about is a very simple scenario

the Information that will be collected from the customer is the caller ID (ANI)  or an account number that will be assign to each registerd client through the script

I need only a pop up screen from the CRM to view the details of the client if he has a record in the CRM

I dont want two record for a single client, my method should return to me only single client info

looking forward to hear from you very soon...

Cisco Unified CallConnector is still mentioned in UCCX 8.5 data sheet

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps1846/data_sheet_c78-629807.html

You should give it a try

Dear hythamhadad,

Just as an FYI, we have placed an end of life on that connector.  See here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7274/prod_eol_notices_list.html

Dear ashraf1891,

I will give you further information on connecting using UCCX shortly.  Can you please kindly give me the version of MS-CRM you are using?  I have CRM 2011 in my lab, but don't know if you are running that or an earlier release.  Thank you for your help.

Robert W. Rogier
Technical Consulting Engineer – Contact Center Enterprise
E2E Lead | Subject Matter Expert – ECE, CCMP, CCDM
Phone: +1 919 574 5993
Email: rorogier@cisco.com
Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM ET

Dear Rogier

yes it will be CRM 2011

also additional question if i would like to pass the ANI (Caller ID) to SQL Database

then the DataBase will use it for something ealse using a nother software to determine the location of the caller

the pop up to come from the SQL it self

appreciating your kind response

Dr Mr Robert,

I am starting a new project integrating the uccx with a MS CRM, I would apreciate also your information that you can give us about that. Thanks.

Dear Rogier

I am still awaiting for your kind feedback

appreciating your usual support

Have you made it work? We have a cutomer required this type of integration and I would like to test it in LAB. It would be a great help if someone could provide details how to set it up.

Thanks,

Wenqian

Hi,

Normaly with UCCX workflow we can pass ANI to CAD and workflow calls a CRM-URL+ANI and able to show customer data in CAD. no need to install CRM client.

Regards,

MAR

Dear Mr. Raza

would you please post the detailed configuration for the procedure that you mentioned in your replay

appreiating your kind support

Hi Ashraf,

Sorry for later reply, kindly check below URL. hope will be helpful for you.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps427/prod_white_paper0900aecd804c6cdd.html

Regards,

MAR