Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrating Jabber with Salesforce

costrander
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I need step-by-step instructions on how to integrate Jabber with Salesforce.  Please help!

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

You'll have to provide more details of what you have, what you're trying to do, etc. Do you mean as part of a contact center integration (like UCCE/PCCE)? What version? Etc.

Hi!

We have a Salesforce add-on called High Velocity Sales and it allows us to utilize a telephony add-on - could be Salesforce Lightning Dialer or a third-party telephony system, and my company uses Cisco Jabber currently - so we want to use the click-to-dial function from within Salesforce, so we can track & log call information in there... I need to get it integrated in Salesforce, so this can be accomplished.

Thanks, all!

a) If you have a Cisco Contact Center solution ( UCCX / UCCE / PCCE ) then you will need a CRM Connector for Cisco UCCX/UCCE/PCCE 

b) If you have only Cisco CUCM then you will need a CRM Connector for Cisco CUCM

If you are open to 3rd party solutions then we can help you out.

You can write to info@parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: