Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everybody, i have a problem with use of GSAPI feature, in order to fork sip stream to a recording destination. In our infrastructure we have multiple recorder that need to receive SIP stream + RTP Stream.Contact Center We configured GSAPI on CU...

Good day, Recently I encounter problem with UCCX HA (11.5.1.11001-34 (ES03-18)).From UCCX primary, I found that UCCX secondary services is UNKNOWN and then in a few second back to IN SERVICE.I tried to collect MCVD log as follow 7198392: Dec 16 14:06...

herus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,We have 4 CSQ and I need to announce the total number of calls in all 4 CSQs to the caller. Let say I have:CSQ1, CSQ2, CSQ3 and CSQ4In my script I haveContact_Waiting_CSQ1= Get Reporting Statistic (contact waiting["CSQ1"] from CSQ IPCC...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has a UCCE v12.5 12K deployment done by a vendor. We utilize CA certs for our customer's environment. Loaded certs the same way for Finesse and CUIC (ie. generate CSR, issue CA cert against CSR, upload,etc.). When accessing Finesse URL via h...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes