Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Customer has Finesse 12.5 running in their environment.Supervisor want to see the Live Voice CSQ Summary report but I am told they are only seeing the Snapshot option.They would like to see the Short or Long Average version, but not seeing that optio...

Can I use the same VRU connect port if I have two CVP PIM's configured on the same PG. I have tested this in lab and do not see an issue with failover but wanted to make sure. I know there are some components in ICM which needs a unique port number b...

Hello ,  I have cisco CCX version 12.5 and im trying to show the agents what the customer has chosen in the IVR . ex which language the caller has chosen.  I already have got some in information from the script and it shows in the layout variable for...

Omarjasim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX, v10.6.1 We have a request to create a csq that when called will ring on every agent in Ready.  I don't believe this is possible.   I tried to get them to set up a priority so that the skill group would have priority over all other skill groups...

Does anyone know or has access to the create view script behind the Router_Queue_Interval view please?We've recently moved to UCCE from UCCX and we want to create some dashboards that are not using the set interval data, so having a feed of the raw d...

Kayl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At Fri Oct 29 21:41:41 EDT 2021 on node ipt-c1-sub6.chp.clarian.org, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch : CriticalMatchedEvent : Oct 29 21:41:33 ipt-c1-sub6 local7 2 : 94037: ipt-c1-sub6.chp.clarian.org: Oct 30 20...

dbarnett2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to configure the Agent Availability check for a given Entry Point. I have:   1. Configured the Agent Availability option on the Entry Point to 'Required' 2. Configured the Agent Availability Check Mechanism to 'Absolute' 3. Configured...

ryschule by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes