Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrating UCCX with CRM over HTTP

yuri.shafirin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

My customer is asking me which CRM to choose to easily integrate it with UCCX over HTTP.

Does anybody have good solution expamle? Would be great to have serveal alternatives.

Thanks.

Yuriy.

6 Replies 6

Hello,

Can you please explain more about the customer requirement since CRM connectors are only supported with UCCE , they are not supported with UCCX so what exactly are you trying to do.

Amer

Hi Amer,

Let's say customer has basic CRM requirements - client, contact, contact subject, history. At the moment he needs just a popup for the call coming into CAD. If CRM has static data that can be accessed by HTTP GET it would be easiest solution to use just integrated browser.

I know about connector for MS CRM but this is intermediate application but I would like to have only CAD for the agent.

Now I just need to give a solution for my customer.

Yuriy.

Eugene Letuchy
Level 1
Level 1

Буквально вчера пересобрал CTI OS клиента из тез исходников которые идут в инсталяции CTIOS, прилепил туда браузер

Евгений,

Спасибо за ответ. Мне требуется решение для UCCX CAD, не для UCCE.

Задача, в данном случае, просто предложить какую-то CRM систему, доступ к карточке клиента которой можно было бы получить через HTTP GET. У заказчика UCCX, следовательно CAD и следовательно от этого приходится плясать.

Прошу прощения, просто мой английский не очень хорош

Hi,

the use of HTTP methods are supported for UCCX licensed "Premium".

Francesco