Views
Helpful
Replies

integration of UCCX or UCCE with Microsoft Dynamics

yamikani2g2
Level 1
Level 1

Good day Experts

Could anyone assist me with videos or recorded webinar sessions on UCCX or UCCE integration with Microsoft Dynamics. I will really appreciate this.

Its some data that is hard to find.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

Your question is too broad, what exactly are you trying to do? What have you tried and is not working?

david

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Any CRM requires works on it in order to integrate it with UCCE/X.

If you want to open client page, you can ask Finesse to open new WebBrowser page. URL can be generated with additional call variables, that you will get during the call.

UCCE/X can get some data about the call either via API or from the simple SQL table, that you will need to create on your CRM.

If you need to place CallControl elements on the browser with CRM access, check Finesse developer guide. You will be able to push all required things into your browser window to login/logout agent, accept/drop/transfer/hold call and a lot of other things

Is there a lab that you have in Dcloud that i can test with as a lab enviroment. Would like to test how the intergration works as i would like to test this with some clients that i have..

Will Appreciate if we can look at it from that angle a lab scenario or notes from Cisco Live even.

thanks

Thank you.

It is quite interesting topic. I will think how it can be presented

Kostia