Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dears I hope you all doing good,     We have CCX with Finesse, we have a simple script that loop though a xml file for VIP users to get them to the first free agent (test phase), now we want to update this file with a large xml file (350 mobile/exten...

3MAD by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Kindly advise on the logic of call routing as of the attached in uccx report , Agent "A" was only offered 17 calls , while C was offered 52 calls in the same shift. Also "B" in morning shift from 09:00 to 03:00 pm  was only offered 31 calls ...

Components:ICM : 9.0.3CUCM : 9.1.1(a)Finesse : 9.1Issue : When trying to login to Finesse desktop, getting error "The device assiciated with the extension or dial number specified is invalid"Troubleshooting Steps Tried:1. Tried with 2 different phone...

venkatesh by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Is there any way how to stop the Recording step in the UCCX 11.6 when the caller become silent (e.g. not speeking for 2 seconds)?I need to be able to record what the caller is saying, stop the recording when caller become silent and use the ...

Morning all - I'm reaching out in hopes that someone has successfully implemented a UCCX/Service-Now or other helpdesk software integration. What we are looking to do is have a ticket automatically created when a helpdesk agent answers their UCCX ext...

Joel Fox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  Does any have the Query to see a Specific PQ has what are Agents and Attrubites assigned or An Agent Belongs to what all the Attributes and PQ.  We tried writing JOIN Query using multiple tables but ended up in getting wrong result. In my Examp...

Hi AllNeed to know if the following would be possible utilizing a script within UCCX.Scenario is i have agents phoning clients from their mobile phones and need these calls recorded. So was thinking i could create an IVR where these agents can dial i...

Hello, I have a request from the customer.If the caller hangs up within 15 seconds of entering the queue, they don't want to count this as an Abandoned Call on a Report Data. But if the caller hangs up after 15 seconds, that will count as an Abandone...

Sgj by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes