cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPPA - Phone agent operation

adbaker
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone confirm the two items I need to clarify?

1- Using IPPA I know that the caller ID etc can be displayed to the agent before the call is answered but does/can the display stay with that info after the call is accepted?

2- I know that we can handle 5 items of Enterprise data on IPPA but can the agent see all 5 items without having to scroll down? It's being suggested to me that a scroll is required.

Many Thanks, I just don't have a demo system available to test this in order to give 100% answers.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

1 - The enterprise data will stay on the phone display as long as you assign the phone to the

BIPPA User. You can set the BIPPA user to be your RMCM user in the CAD configuration setup screen in Desktop Administrator (assuming uccx 8.x). I also needed to restart cisco desktop services for this to work.

2 - Depends on the phone - You'll fit all 5 items on a 7970 for instance, but only 1 item on a 6921 (due to display size). You can move the fields up and down in desktop admin.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

1 - The enterprise data will stay on the phone display as long as you assign the phone to the

BIPPA User. You can set the BIPPA user to be your RMCM user in the CAD configuration setup screen in Desktop Administrator (assuming uccx 8.x). I also needed to restart cisco desktop services for this to work.

2 - Depends on the phone - You'll fit all 5 items on a 7970 for instance, but only 1 item on a 6921 (due to display size). You can move the fields up and down in desktop admin.

Brian

Thanks Brian, sorry, I should have clarified that we intend to use the 7942 phones.