cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is Cisco 8941\45 IP phones are suppoorted with UCCE 8.5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Please can you confirm whether or not the Cisco 8941 IP phones are  suppoorted with UCCE 8.5. If they are not, is there a timeframe (and  version) when they are expected to be supported?

According to the ‘Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE)
Software Compatibility Guide’ (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/compatibility_matrix/ipcccompat.pdf),  the 89xx series is supported, but it then goes on to state the 8961  phone is supported, and makes no mention of the 8941/45 phones – this is  where the clarification is required.

Any document \ link reference would be of great help.

Thanks,

Anand

3 Replies 3

fzhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm just wondering if you have got your answer about 8941 IP phone support. I'm having the same question and hoping you have got a answer to it.

Thanks.

Hi,

Got to know from the Marketing team that,

8941 & 8945 possibly by mid-to-end 2012,

although it is important to note that this is not committed yet.

Hope it helps.

Anand

mknepper
Level 1
Level 1

I believe it is now supported -- however I have a bigger picture question for Cisco -- why is the 8941/8945 the same family as the 8961?  Why isn't the 8961 called a 9941 or something?

Thanks,

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: