Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with GW XML, CVP and SIP Phone

Hi, when test the script via SIP Phone LinPhone only hear Sorry, We experience difficulties

I have a UCCE Packaged 10.5; I made a script with Call Studio very simple; only play Hello World with TTS in the Item 1 in Audio options.

The validate and deploy was successful. So I upload the holamundo.zip to CVP OAMP via VXML Applications and iwas successful also.

The configuration in the gateway XML is:

application
 service new-call flash:bootstrap.vxml
 !
 service survivability flash:survivability.tcl
 !
 service holamundo flash:CVPSelfService.tcl
  param CVPPrimaryVXMLServer 10.10.5.114
  param CVPBackupVXMLServer 10.10.5.114
  param CVPSelfService-port 7000
  param CVPSelfService-app holamundo

And the dial-peer is:

dial-peer voice 1000 voip
 session protocol sipv2
 session transport tcp
 incoming called-number .
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad
!

The application that performed the test is LinPhone where I listen sorry, we experience ......

I can debug thje script in Call Studio and was functionality correct; also verify with status.batch file and the application show Session Ending for holamundo application.

Any ideas for fix the problem?

Thanks so much.

4 Replies 4

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

What's the Call flow? i see you are missing couple of configuration on Voice /VXML gateway.

Hi Chintan, after review debug in the server we can see

10.10.5.114.1465419075758.33.holamundo,06/08/2016 14:51:15.805,A VoiceXML error occurred of type "error.com.cisco.media.resource.unavailable.tts"
10.10.5.114.1465419075758.33.holamundo,06/08/2016 14:51:15.805,An error has occurred.

The flow is SIP Phone --->VGXML---->CVP 1B ----> ICM------> CUCM -------->

Although only for this test We need play the audio for TTS in the object Audio.

is the log file from VXML servers application log? which TTS engine you are using?

Sorry Chintan, the issue was resolved when I put the path in the Audio Element studio. Regards...