cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR-Handoff by Paul Tindall

aedamasceno
Level 1
Level 1

Could anybody share the script that makes this solution work?

In the documentation provided by Paul, the ICM script is ineligible. We see only a picture of it which doesn't say completely how we need to make the variable. If anybody wants to try this, this is the place to go to: https://cisco.box.com/IVR-Handoff

I appreciate any help.

20 Replies 20

Thanks Paul,

After doing the suggested adjustments I noted the next:

- Still doesn't appear the IVR-Handoff modified header at the gateway debugs.

- tclref arrives empty and I'm not seen the header for UserToUserInfo in the gateway debugs.

- I'm not watching the shunt calls by using debug voip dialpeer

- Also, when I run a test the Agent listens the IVR App and I get an error at the IVR application (The element TCLSendMessageVVB_01 returned the exit state error but this does not match any exit state expected from the element when the callflow was created.) 

I Actually has uploaded the audios to VVB Prompt Manager and restarted the CVP Call Server.

I'm attaching the VVB logs that I was able to collect (at line 23157 is the VXML dump for TCLSendMessageVVB custom cell)

Reagards, Vladimir

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't see that line number in the log.   But, until you can actually see the IVR-Handoff header being sent successfully, nothing is going to work anyway.   What I would suggest is to collect "deb voip app script and deb ccsip mess" logs from the ingress gateway and CUBE in front of the VVB.  Also collect a Wireshark trace on the CVP server.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Tank you for your support. I'm attaching the gateway debugs and the wireshark capture I made in CVP Server.

I'm thinking is because the Dialed Number Pattern in CVP Call Server is not allowing to arrive sip messages to the gateway (and the gateway forward it to VBB). I will try this change ASAP as I can reach my lab.

Best regards, 

Vladimir

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Vladimir,

There's some things in your config / architecture that are incorrect.   I see the call from the CVP server to trigger handoff at frame 5909 with SIP header IVR-Handoff: 4880000001249;invoke=true; but it's being sent to the VVB.  Please check the attached diagram from the IVR Handoff doc when using the VVB and compare with your current architecture.

Paul

Igor Filatov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. Are you using VVB 11.6, right?

Yes, VVB version 11.6.1.10000-14 and CVP Version: 11.6(1).