Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for VDI in UCCE 12.0

MrCat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I wonder if Jabber for VDI built in bridge recording is something that would work? I see contradictory information that in some sources such as jvdi install/deploy guide it says that it can be configured, however when I look at the UCCE compatibility matrix it says not supported where BIB-based recording is.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Thats the confusing part.

I am using Jabber in my Citrix VDI, and needs to be opened via Citrix Workspace. I have no Built-in Bridge that is enabled and the Calabrio One Smart Desktop recording Application which runs in the background records the calls which are coming to the ACD line. 

**Please rate Answer if Helpful**

**Please rate Reply if Helpful**

Hi Anoop,

Are you using Jabber for windows on VDI itself? I.e. no jabber for VDI component is installed on the thin client correct?

If yes that does not seem to be officially supported by Cisco. But curious to know how is the voice quality on Jabber for windows running on VDI?

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, i am using Jabber for Windows in the Citrix VDI itself. it runs till now without any issue. The voice quality is almost as good as that of your Desktop Client

**Please rate Reply if Helpful**

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: