Views
Helpful
Replies

JTAPI Resync & Data Resync

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Everyone,

If I do a JTAPI Resync and Data Resync, am I going to affect anything in production? Calls, CCG, Triggers, Ressources?

Thanks,

MK

4 Replies 4

JTAPI resync is only applicable if you have updated the CUCM version. Data resync varies. If the data in CUCM doesn't match the data in UCCX, it could have some serious negative impacts. I would suggest running a data check first to see what it discovers, and then act accordingly.

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for replaying.

Is there anything affecting the operations in case of JTAPI Resynch and Data Resync? Any call drop, agent disconnection, etc?

Thanks,

MK

If there is a difference in the JTAPI version, it will tell you. You have to stop and start the CCX engine to make the new JTAPI version (if applicable) effective. As I said before, it depends on what (if anything) is different between what CCX has and what CUCM has in the database. Running a data check should not have any impact. If it says everything is good, then there is no reason to run a sync. If they are out if sync, it just depends. There is no generic answer there.

Thank you Elliot,

It looks like with JTAPI Resync the calls in progress will be droped and all agents will be disconnected. See the link in below.

Solved: jtapi resync effect? - Cisco Community

MK