Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've seen a few discussion threads on the abandoned call reports, but as couldnt quite see the answer to my query here it goes.Running on latest UCCX 12.5, I'm trying to customise the Abandoned call detail report to exclude calls abandoned in the fir...

e-pudge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to check what skill a call is queuing  for in a script  with out doing a IF check  looking for a variable like "myskill" to find out what skill I need to look at  example : IF statement looking for variable :find("OC=Myskill",Call.Periphe...

We are planning a project to migrate Data Centers and UCCE servers to new locations in several steps.  We would like to use NAT at several steps in the project.  Will Finesse and UCCE work with NAT.  What are the caveats? Michael

mseebeck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team  Can you tell me the purpose of these licenses :QtyService CodeService Description25CARE-ECMU-CCX1ELICCARE-ECMU-CCX1ELIC Software Support Service (SWSS)25CARE-ECMU-LIC0ENHACARE-ECMU-LIC0ENHA Software Support Service (SWSS) Sandeep

I've been using the Historical Gadget in Finesse and it does not appear to be refreshing at either the default interval of 900 seconds(refreshRate=900) or any other value that I set.  https://my-cuic-server.com:8444/cuic/gadget/Historical/HistoricalG...

boyd.lynn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Our agents and supervisors are working from home and connecting over VPN. We have 2 VPNs connected to 2 different Date Centers for load balancing purpose. We have the following scenarios:1) Agents are connection over VPN12) Supervisors...