Helpful
Replies

logout and login on any device

masdan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,
I have a uccx 5.0.2 with IP Phone Agent,
my question is: Do I login and logout from all devices that belong to RMCM?
when I create in the end user agents, how many devices can I attach?
I tried to insert 5 mac Controlled Devices, but the login is done but I do not receive calls.
Possible that each agent must have its own device? and can not just log on another device?

Thanks to all for your support

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'm having a difficult time understanding you.

• The RmCm provider user must control all phones that may be used by an agent.
  • The IPPA Phone Service must separately be associated to any phone you want to log in on. If you associate the IPPA service to a phone not controlled by RmCm the login attempt will fail.

Hi,
I try to explain the problem in a different and more concise.
I have 5 phones in use for UCCX, I can log in from any of the 5 phones?
How can I do?

Assuming those five phones are properly configured per my last reply, yes. You can sign into any one of them at a time. You would have to logout of one phone before you could login to another. The Cisco IP Phone Agent User's Guide 6.4 for Unified CM explains how to use the UI.

I try to explain better to just give an example.
I have a phone associated with the RMCM, an end user (AG1) with a device association and IPCC extension. AG1 is configured CSQ in the contact center correctly.
Then select another device in RMCM, and I try to login with AG1, are in the ready state, but the device when a call comes I should be in a state of reservation and I can not answer.
Instead, if I do login with the device associated with end user, it works fine.

See the two pictures in attachment.

hi,

I still have not solved the problem if someone can help me describe the problem.

the login provided by all the phones that are in the application user RmCm then I in end user devices associated with all that I have to be logged.

The login is done with ID, PWD, EXT. where EXT is the directory number associated with the end user of the device.

When a call if I have made ​​in the login device that has the same EXT everything works correctly, but if the login is done on a device that does not have the same directory number, the call ends in the device that has the directory number with which I logged in, the agent must be in a state of reservation.

There are no such diversions.

Sorry if I presented the problem in a perhaps twisted, but I tried to describe the real problem when an incoming call IVR.