Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

make CAD agents to go ready state upon login

hi all,

hope someone can help. running uccx 8.0.   when agents log into CAD, it always put them in not ready state. is there a way to make them go ready right away upon login.

thanks

vijay           

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Vijay,

Agent State Action

An Agent State action enables you to select an agent state to associate with an event.

Agent State actions can be associated only with Answered and Dropped events. The

only valid agent states are Login, Logout, Ready, Not Ready, and Work.

To set up an Agent State action:

1.Set up a new action. See “Adding a New Action” on page 98. The Select Action window appears.

2.Select the Agent State tab, and then click New. The Agent State Action Setup box appears (Figure 49).

3.Enter a name for the action, select the agent state control from the drop-down list, and then click OK

Please refer the CDA guide for more information,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/cda85ccxug-cm.pdf

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hi Anand,

thank you for the response.  yes, i have looked into this but i dont think it can achieve what i want which is to put the agent in ready state as soon as they login instead of not ready.  the closest approach to this is to have a pop up window come up with a message (any message that we want to display) during login and remind agents to put themselves ready. which agian agent has to put themselves ready manually.

thanks

vijay

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: