Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Minimum Competency of SKill in CSQ

Dear All - Can you please let me know the logic of minimum competency of Skill in CSQ and how it Works.

Resource Selection Criteria - Most Skilled, Least Skilled, Most Skilled by Weight, Least Skilled by Weight,

Most Skilled by Order, Least Skilled by Order

In all the cases its gona consider Competency level of an Agent in that particular Skill and take decison accordingly, In which situation / criterai it will consider the  Minimum Competency of SKill in CSQ

SIVANESAN R       

SIVANESAN R
7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have used it in environment where trainees should take the calls first to get them up to speed with more experience.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks for your response, Can you please more elobrate the scenario where exaclty it works along with resource selectiion criteria Method.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

It will use it when you defined the CSQ to use it, it's straight forward you decide on the routing selection algorithm, define the CSQ as such and select the CSQ in the script.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Sorry I couldn't catch your point, Please help me out with below Example:

Slection Criteria: Most Skilled

TEST_CSQ

TEST_SKILL_1 --> Minimum Competency (5)

Agent 1 (10)

Agent 2 (5)

Agent 3 (7)

TEST_SKILL_2  -> Minimum Competency (6)

Agent 1 (7)

Agent 2 (5)

Agent 3 (5)

In this case  call will tranfer to Agent 1 right ?, How SKill Competency in CSQ helpful here.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

I must have misunderstood your question as I though you are explicitly asking in what situation one would use least skilled routing method. If your question is around any method it is well documented in this admin guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/configuration/guide/UCCX_BK_U6CE8C22_00_uccx-admin-guide-902_chapter_0111.html#UCCX_TP_C6155D52_00

• Longest Available—Selects the agent who has been in the Available state for the longest amount of time.
  • Most Handled Contacts—Selects the agent who has handled the most calls.
  • Shortest Average Handle Time—Selects the agent who generally spends the least amount of time talking to customers.
  • Most Skilled—Used for expert agent call distribution. Selects the agent with the highest total competency level. The total competency level is determined by adding the agent's competency levels for each of their assigned skills that are also assigned to the CSQ.
    • Example 1: If Agent1 is assigned Skill1(5), Skill2(6), and Skill3(7) and CSQ1 specifies Skill1(min=1) and Skill3(min=1), the total competency level for Agent1 for CSQ1 is 12.
    • Example 2: If Agent1 is assigned Skill1(5) and Skill2(6) and Skill3(7) and CSQ1 specifies Skill1(min=1), only, the total competency level for Agent1 for CSQ1 is 5.
  • Least Skilled—Used for expert agent call distribution. Selects the agent with the lowest total competency level. The total competency level is determined by adding the agent’s competency level in each assigned skill.
  • Most Skilled by Weight— Used for expert agent call distribution. Selects the agent with the highest total competency level multiplied by the skill’s associated weight.
  • Least Skilled by Weight—Used for expert agent call distribution. Selects the agent with the lowest total competency level multiplied by the skill’s associated weight.
  • Most Skilled by Order— Used for expert agent call distribution. Selects the agent with the highest total competency level in the ordered list.
  • Least Skilled by Order— Used for expert agent call distribution. Selects the agent with the lowest total competency level in the ordered list.

Note  

If two or more agents have equal competency level, the selection automatically defaults to Longest Availableselection criteria.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Chris - I already gone through the Doc, Above selection criteria talks about the agent competency which is asigned for the skill.

I just want to know the use of Minimum competency for the Skill where we can define for the CSQ as per below.

Can you please explain , How it works in below Scenario.

Slection Criteria: Most Skilled

TEST_CSQ

TEST_SKILL_1 --> Minimum Competency (5)

Agent 1 (10)

Agent 2 (5)

Agent 3 (7)

TEST_SKILL_2  -> Minimum Competency (6)

Agent 1 (7)

Agent 2 (5)

Agent 3 (5)

In this case  call will tranfer to Agent 1 right ?, How SKill Competency in CSQ helpful here.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

So, if you do most skilled routing the agent with the highest competency level assigned to the agent will take the first call assuming the agent is above the minimum competency set at the CSQ level for that skill. This is based on 1 to 1 relationship of skills to CSQs, which is not always the case.

With least skilled routing the agent with least skill would take the call first.

So, in your examples since you have 2 skills assigned to the CSQs you need to evaluate both skills, with most skilled approach call presented to TEST-CSQ would be offered to agent 1 (10+7) first. With least skilled it would be agent2 (5+5).

HTH,

Chris