Views
Helpful
Replies

Modify end call button in UCCE

Israe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

I was wonder if there is a way to modify in finesse the ¨End call¨ button (The red one), what they want is that instead of ending the call they want to send it to a survey, I´m able to create a new button (gadget) that can sends to call to a survey. But they don´t want that, they want that that red button, when you click on it sends the call to the survey. can you modify that red button?  Thanks.

UCCE 12.5

7 Replies 7

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Why not just leverage Post Call Survery?

They don´t want post call survey. We already gave them that workaround and no way to use that.

The End button functionality can can be changed or even button can be removed from UI. Here is how we did it - also works for outbound calls which is not default: Video 

Marek https://gaman-gt.com
UCCE, PCCE, UCCX, WxCC, Cisco Finesse, Custom Gadget, CVP, CUIC, CUCM
Cisco Finesse Post Call Survey Gadget for Cisco Finesse 12.X has been designed to cover the gap in UCCX system Post Call Survey functionality. By default, UCCX gives the ability to auto send the calls to Post Call Survey script by adding the ECC variable to call context. If the call is initiated ...

They don´t want post call survey. We already gave them that workaround and no way to use that. I wanna see some code in some xml file, or something.

The video that I shared, shows that you can switch the role/bahavior of the End red button - this was your main question. To do that you will need to play around with DOM objects on the showed UI (using JavaScript). There is no standard JavaScript code for that but here is a short code snipped that I use to get End button.

var callControlGadgetPanel = $('.callcontrol-layout-1Ve3y', window.top.document).get(0);
if (callControlGadgetPanel != undefined) {
	var panelCallId = callControlGadgetPanel.id;
	panelCallId = panelCallId.replace('call-control-header-','');
	_log('panel call id: ' + panelCallId);
// Remove original call End button
	_log('remove original end button, id [drop-' + panelCallId + ']');
	if ($('#drop-' + panelCallId, callControlGadgetPanel).length) {
		$('#drop-' + panelCallId, callControlGadgetPanel).remove();
	}
}

Marek https://gaman-gt.com
UCCE, PCCE, UCCX, WxCC, Cisco Finesse, Custom Gadget, CVP, CUIC, CUCM

THank you Marek, I will give it a try and let you know. THanks a lot.