Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MR PG protocol and GED-145

Hi

I am working on integrating a web application with ICM and trying to use GED-145 for the same. Is this the same as the protocol being used by MR PG? Can I make use of GED-145 for communicating to MR PG?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

No. The MR PG has a closed protocol (not available for external use). The GED-145 interface is for an ICM script (call router) to access an external application.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

No. The MR PG has a closed protocol (not available for external use). The GED-145 interface is for an ICM script (call router) to access an external application.

palravi75
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Vandana. Hope you are doing well. What a pleasant surprise to see you in this forum. :-)

I see you have 2 questions.

1) Can we integrate ICM with a web application.?

The answer is YES. It can be done using this Application Gateway Interface which is a process instance in Call Router. But it needs an extension called Gateway Host which is a purchaseable component from cisco advanced services who can be reached through custom-application-request@cisco.com.

To be precise this extension component is the one which will enable you to connect Cisco ICM call routing script with a Web Application.

2) Can we integrate an MR PG using this GED-145 based App Gateway.?

MR PG will be configured to interact with call router which in turn can use the App Gateway and then external web App using GED 145.

Hope this helps.

-Ravi