Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I have a (relatively) simple CVP app. The first page that the caller interacts with is a customized menu with two menu options. When the CVP app enters the menu element, I get the following error in the Activity Log:06/02/2014 10:11:21.379,Greeting M...

Hi I was just wondering, if I could get some help on setting up a automatic reply templates for chat.For example when the agent accepts the chat it automatically sends a message from the agent.

Hello All,Can someone provide me how can we customize dashboard in CUIC.I know how to add report and etc in dashboard and its coming in normal view form, but i need those report to be view in chart, graph etc.Can any one help me in this request.Attac...

Resolved! Getting lost Call

Sorry for my english. I developing cti os application on delphi with cti os manager . Usualy all work fine, but i have next situation. CTI OS manager distribute task to agents. The agen recive call (CallType=eCTypeOOReservationPreview) and User closi...

ermoshinp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on an upgrade from UCCE 7.5/Webview to UCCE 10/CUIC.  We put a version of CUIC in place, pointed at the old UCCE system, so that the customer can play with it.  Apparently, webview allowed for 1000 call types to be selected for a report ...

John Irey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors