cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multi Media contact center supervisor monitor tool

applegreen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, since there is real limited information on Cisco website, I would like to ask experts on the forum, in a Cisco Multimedia contact center environment, how the supervisor is able to manage and monitor email/web chat/voice call in one integrated view ? or it has to be monitored in separate windows, one is supervisor desktop, the other is maybe supervisor console from EIW? if someone has a snapshot on what the supervisor console for web/email looks like, can you please share with me? a potential customer is really picking on those details before they make further decisions , thanks Yvonne

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This answer will differ depending on whether you purchase Contact Center Express or Contact Center Enterprise.

I can only answer for CCX: the voice and email queues, as well as the agents, are monitored within Cisco Supervisor Desktop. Screenshots are available in the User Guide. Chat queueing is not available in the currently shipping 8.5(1)SU3 release. You should discuss chat with your Cisco AM as I cannot discuss roadmap details here.