cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Call Center Requirements

Faisal Saoud
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a call center solution that supports around 200 agents and includes the following features:

• Dedicated Mobile Number Assignment: Each agent should be assigned a unique mobile number. When an agent places a call, it should originate from their assigned mobile number.
  • Call Transfer to Assigned Agents: Incoming calls to any mobile number should be transferred to the specific agent assigned to that number.
  • Toll-Free Number with IVR: There should be a toll-free number that, upon being dialed, presents an IVR menu. The caller can select options to route the call to the appropriate agent among the 200 based on the given structure.
  • WhatsApp and SMS Integration: The solution should support WhatsApp and SMS services. Chats initiated by customers to any of the 200 mobile numbers should be forwarded to the assigned agent for that number, and the same applies to SMS messages.

I would appreciate any recommendations or guidance on finding a solution that meets these requirements.

2 Replies 2

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

If I understand you correctly ,you want to have 200 mobile nos for 200 Agents. If a call is made from the Agent to the Customer,the call should originate from the mobile no assigned to that Agent

You can take a look at UCCX or UCCE. When you install uccx, you will assign each extension to each agent. You will also need a GSM Gateway or PSTN lines .Then you assign each mobile no to each extension 

As for the toll free no,you will need  a third party that provides the services. IVR can be configured on the uccx. For Whatsapp and sms, check Message bird or twilio. They have apis that can integrate with uccx

You may also look at UCCE (I have no knowledge of it's features)

This site is intended for technical support of a solution you have already deployed, not pre-sales guidance. You should be discussing these requirements with your Cisco account team and/or partner.

I suggest clarifying in those conversations to what extent the agents will be mobile. Most contact center solutions assume the agent is seated at a computer even if the audio path occurs through a cellular phone.