Views
Helpful
Replies

Nightly attribute reset

sean.murray
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In our previous telephony system we were able to create a nightly CSV file that imported our ideal attribute states for all agents. This nightly task would reset everyone's attributes at midnight, meaning we did not have to keep manual logs of attributes that change throughout the day (which are often considerable).

Does anyone know whether Cisco offers any solution to this or whether anything can be/is being developed?

Thanks
Sean

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to start by mentioning what products and versions you're asking about.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime

I wish I understood more so I could offer this info up. I represent a planning team who largely deal with WFM and scheduling rather than telephony. However we are now tasked with keeping an eye on real times and making attribute changes so we're only slowly finding info out from our vendor.

I'm told we use the UCCE version of Cisco if that helps. I know we use Egain analytics and Finesse, but again we've had little to no engagement with any of the implementation. We previously used Mitel products and had the rest functions built by our IT department.

Thanks
Sean

So there's no core out of the box solution that updates/resets agent attributes on a scheduled basis.

The one question I'd ask is, have you considered letting the scripting do the heavy lifting instead of reacting by changing the attributes?

If that's not possible for some reason, there are other ways this can be done, such as by partner-designed custom solutions that call upon some of the Cisco APIs to do this. I could be mistaken but I don't think the Cisco add ons like CCMP offer exactly what you're looking for either.

Should be relatively easy to do via the API... well depends on your UCCE version. I've done some work for a customer where we did the same every Monday. Ping me directly if you want to talk more detail.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: