Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, We're in the process of implementing CCX (12.5) and WFO QM (11.5)However, I've been told that QM installation (Calabrio) has to be done by a certified Calabrio resource to be able to receive any type of technical support. I can't find any supp...

Hello, Is there a way in UCCX 10.6 to get a report on which prompts are unused? I would like to remove old prompts that are no longer needed. I took over this position and have no easy way to know which prompts are being used.

Hello.  I have Finesse Syslogs going to Splunk so they can searched and trended over time via Splunk.   But are there Finesse Application logs?  Or a document that helps me better understand what is is the logs of the Finesse server such as the the w...

jwilson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to develop a call back script to give the customer a chance not to wait a long time in the queue. the purpose of this script is to give the customer the option to press 1 for call back, 2 to leave a message or 3 stay  in the queue.while b...

HiWe have UCCX 12.5 and we use finesse agents.When logs in for the first time we get some security warnings.Is there a way to upload the self signed certificate from UCCX/Finesse in Chrome (version 91) to trust the site directlyI tried several things...

hello, we are trying to implement the extend and connect feature on ccx System version: 12.5.1.10000-31 (ES03-93)and having a hard time finding in the documentation what is the application that allows agents to log and set phone number they would lik...

FG10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes