cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No default route available for dialed number

marlan.hardie
Level 1
Level 1

I have a ICM 6.0 with IVR 4.0 running. Everything seems to be configured correctly (all ICM services are started, ICM PG PIMs are active, IVR engines are all in service). However, when I dial a route point from an internal IP phone I get the following error message in Router Log Viewer: "No default route available for dialed number". Translation Route Points are configured in CallManager and IVR as triggers correctly and they are associated to the IVR JTAPI user in CM. The ICM Routing script also has the Tranlation to VRU node configured correctly, but this is where the call fails when the script is being monitored. Any ideas appreciated!!!!!

1 Reply 1

dreich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This just means that the call fell through the script and hitting the end with out being treated.

I assume you have tried monitoring the script from Script Editor to see which script node is failing.

Which node is it bailing on? Does the same call flow work when you try the call tracer tool?

The Router process in the Router node may have more details as to why the call is bailing out if its due to configuration errors. Use the dumplog tool to dump the router trace file. At the point where you need to start looking at logs is probably the right time to open a case with your support team.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: